Happy Thanksgiving, my Yang Gang fam! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Actually, any excuse to cook mass quantity of food while pigging out and being surrounded by our loved ones should be a national holiday in my book!
This year, I have a lot to be thankful for. 2018 is a game changer for me in both my career and my personal life. Professionally speaking, I’ve hosted segments for 3 national TV shows on CNN/HLN, shot 3 TV pilots (fingers crossed!), and made the biggest leap in my career by crossing over from being just an entertainment journalist to an influencer/expert in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle space. I’m so grateful for the loyal community of viewers and followers that have been there for me since day one. It is your kind words of encouragement and support that inspired me to overcome my fear of uncertainty and self-doubt by finally hitting that “publish” button on the very site you’re reading this on – XiXiYang.com.
I’ve learned how to establish a healthy work life balance. The secret to happiness is accepting that life itself is not perfect, and that it is part of the beauty to allow ourselves to experience all the ups and downs! There’s a season for everything.
My boyfriend and I hosted our very first “Friendsgiving” together last weekend! We were so grateful to all our friends who showed up with delicious plates of food! It is your generosity that lets us eat all the leftovers for this whole week!
8 Things I’m Thankful For This Thanksgiving
8. I’m thankful for my health.
7. I’m thankful for having a beautiful home.
6. I’m thankful for pies, pies, and more pies!
5. I’m thankful for a life where I’m fortunate enough to have opportunities to live my passion out loud every single day.
4. I’m thankful for our kitten Chester… I can’t believe he is almost a year old!
3. I’m thankful for my boyfriend for being my rock.
2. I’m thankful for all my loved ones, my family and friends who accept me for who I am, love me unconditionally, and challenges me to be a “better me” every single day.
1. I’m thankful for YOU!